—Makarov Dreyar about the true meaning of Fairy Tail in "Now We're Even"

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Admins Interview

Juvia: Juvia is looking for Wendy and now that Juvia found her staring up to the sky, let's see how she answer Juvia's few questions..


Q1: Which Fairy Tail character you liked most and why?

Wendy: Of course, it's Wendy Marvell! Because behind her childy appearance and clumsy attitude, i really like her. Furthermore, I am not that really fan of kinda sexy girls. Hehe~!

Q2: How did you come up this idea of creating a Role Playing Fairy Tail Guild?

Wendy: At first, I honestly fall out from my Anime addiction and thought I might not like it anymore. But then, I was shock how Fairy Tail amazed me. It was like a "light bulb". It just came up in my mind creating this idea since the time i'm getting addicted by Fairy Tail.  I love Fairy Tail. ♥

Q3: How do you like Fairy Tail?

Wendy: I like Fairy Tail more than Yu-Gi-Oh. All the characters are really funny and aside from that, whenever I watch Fairy Tail, I feel like somewhat playing online game too. And I find it really suitable for the qualities of anime that I've been looking for. And I've been looking forward for the next chapters and episodes of this manga, anime series.
  

Wendy: "I spotted Juvia in her room playing using her laptop. And I have few questions for her and I hope she'll grant it and answer me properly." ^_^


Q1: Why do you like Gray Fullbuster?

Juvia: I really like him in many ways. Especially his habit of stripping.(laughs) It's not that I like seeing him naked always! He's just somewhat resembles someone that I know. Haha~! I like everything about Gray!

Q2: Which in Fairy Tail character you liked most and why?

Juvia: Obviously, it's Juvia Loxar. I like her of how she fight for her love ones and take her true power and strength to protect them.


Q3: In your opinion, would it be possible for Fairy Tail to be no.1 in Magnolia after being the most weak guild for seven years?
Juvia: For me it's yes, not that I'm being biased, but I saw everyone's (Fairy Tail) courage and determination to be the no.1 among any other guilds. And that will put them on the top! :] 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment